Autumn is in all it's gorgeous golden-hued glory this month and today I want to share a few things that have been inspiring me lately.
Favorites to wear...
- This sweater dress paired with these boots. I love the combination of the deep green dress and dark brown boot for cozy chic vibes.
- Finish off your look with these sunglasses, our tiger's eye bracelet, texture drop earrings, and a few texture rings.
Favorites for the home...
- Make a centerpiece inspired by this floral runner I found on Pinterest.
- Add in a few of these wood taper holders and dress up your napkins with these wood napkin rings for a modern autumn table setting.
- Fill your home with the aroma of our Harvest Moon candle. With notes of fresh pumpkin, persimmon, clove, allspice, and vanilla it's a refreshing take on the typical pumpkin spice scent.
If you are looking for even more autumn inspiration, check out my Pinterest boards - I've been pinning ideas like crazy.
Talk to you soon!