- Allow for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the candle vessel before extinguishing, especially for the first lighting. This will help prevent tunneling and ensure a more even burn.
- Trim the wick to 1/8" to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when 1/2" of wax remains.
- Be sure to burn your candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn your candle near a draft or near things that can catch fire.
- Keep your burning candle away from children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended!
Keeping your candle wicks trimmed before each lighting (between 1/8" to 1/4") will ensure a clean and even burn and will maximize the burn time.
You can easily trim your wicks by snapping off of the blackened top part. Want to keep your hands clean? Add one of our gorgeous wick trimmers to your shopping cart.